Thursday, March 25, 2010

Life List In Progress

I have been inspired by some fellow bloggers...  I have decided to create a "Life List" -- things I must do during my life time.  I feel like this is especially important for me because I tend to get caught up in every day "stuff" and forget the big picture.  This world and this life is so boundless, yet I often feel like it's tough to get from day to day.  I think reading this list will remind me of the big picture.  I hope that it will remind of all wonderful things that God has in store for me.  Things he wants me to do.  Places he wants me to see.  Love the beauty that He has given us.  And, just enjoy my life. 
As I mentioned earlier, I was inspired by the girls at www.bouched.com Definitely check out the Life List for these two girls - whom I stole the idea from...  But, also take a look at their inspiration...  http://mightygirl.com/mighty-life-list

Ok, well, hopefully in a few days, I will have a "Life List" here for all to read...  Wish me luck!!

(If you are viewing from facebook, visit my blog at www.jennydpoole.blogspot.com )

1 comment:

  1. Love ya, Jenny.... Can't wait to read your "Life List"

    ReplyDelete