Friday, March 12, 2010

Here I Go Again...

Here I go again...  Talking about my pets...  But, as I mentioned a week or so ago, they really do bring me some small amount of joy in this world.  And, I have got more pictures, but first a little background...  A few weeks ago, when we cleaned out Travis truck, a little argument ensued.  I found a nasty green plastic cup in his backseat of his truck.  It obviously needed a good scrubbing and a go-round in the dishwasher.  But, Travis said - no, that's Jack's cup, he needs it to drink his water.  Ok, I understand, but it also needs to be cleaned once a millenium...  Back and forth, back and forth we went.  But, as usual, I prevailed.  The cup went inside to wait for its turn in the dishwasher. Well, I knew it would happen, but that cup stayed in the house for at least week because I forgot to take it back out to Travis' truck.  And, of course, he couldn't remember to take it with him in the morning.  So, Travis sent me the following "pictorial" and captions about one very sad, very forlorn little pup...  Enjoy!  (Sorry for picture quality, most of these are taken with our phones...)



have you seen my cup?  it's short and green a little durty, but it's mine...  i don't have much in this world so if you see it please bring it back - i'm offering a five dog biscuit reward found full or empty.



my daddy found this coffee cup in a dumpster... it'll do until I can find mine...



tired of searching look more tommorrow if I have the energy...



Have you ever seen anything sadder than a pup who has lost his only worldly possession?  Thanks, Trav.  Way to make mommy feel guilty...  Needless to say, he does have his cup back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment